Summer in Renmark
Renmark is a busy place over the warm months and here are our suggestions on what to see and do this summer:
At BIG4 Renmark
- Over the 2018/2019 summer holidays, Little Miss Daisy will be bringing her Retro Dessert Van into our park. If Christmas dinner isn't enough of an indulgence, she has the most delicious delights!
- The Kings Table will be here from the 28 December onwards serving charcoal grilled tapas, and dinner of lamb, chicken and beef delivered on swords to your table
- Freshly made pasta van, aptly named 'Made with Love' will be in the park from Wednesday 23 to Saturday 26 January
- Make sure you grab your fresh Bakers Delight bread from our Kiosk daily. Just pop an order in for your daily newspaper and grab a delicious coffee each morning when you pick it up.
- For those of you who enjoy a tipple, this year we welcome to the park local winery Banrock Station who will be here from 28 December to 7 January 2019 from 6.30-9.30pm. Grab a glass or red of white and watch the sun set over the river.
- Of course one really doesn’t need to leave our park to be entertained! With our resort style swimming pool, spa and water play park, not to mention our Tiny Tots Room, Kangaroo Jumper, and all day movies in our Movie Room, there's plenty to keep everyone happy and amused.
- Head to Twenty Third Street Distillery to take a tour and enjoy a tasting of their brandy and gin.
- If you’d like to see the back waters and creeks whilst the water is plentiful, grab a guided canoe tour with Canoe the Riverland.
- 24 November - 31 December: The award winning Loxton Lights Festival is on every night until New Year's Eve. Grab some snacks and drinks and take your family over to see the Christmas Wonderland.
- 29 December and 26 January: Riverland Speedway will be kicking up the dust for only $50 a family.
- 19 January: If you're into garage sales, head to Renmark Lions Club on 19 January at Renmark No2 Oval from 8am to 12noon.
- 31 December: Renmark Club and Rivaz Nightclub will again host Time Machine on New Year's Eve with a huge midnight countdown spectacular.
- 14 January: Our annual Rivafest will be held on the Renmark Riverfront showcasing our local produce through food and beverages and is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a relaxing evening enjoying delicious Riverland ciders, wines, beer and eats.
Enjoy your summer holiday here at BIG4 Renmark Riverfront!